Sing Up is an award-winning national UK organisation providing the complete singing package for schools through resources, training and guidance.
Sing Up believes that all children and young people have a right to good quality singing provision, to deepen their understanding of music and singing, raise attainment and develop lasting tools to express themselves with confidence and creativity.
With over eight years’ experience at the forefront of music education, Sing Up’s specially arranged songs, teaching tools and support put singing at the heart of learning. We’re committed to ensuring Sing Up fits your teaching priorities so our Membership includes a wide range of fantastic songs and teaching resources to help you include some singing in your lessons or to act as a complete foundation for singing and music across the school.
- Sing Up enhances school life, improves learning and helps to cultivate both strong communities and healthy, happy and confident individuals.
- Sing Up also provides everything freelancers and choir leaders need in order to deliver sensational shows and performances.
Our flexible, comprehensive Membership package is well loved by teachers and vocal leaders throughout the country.
Featuring a unique Song Bank, Sing Up Membership provides access to nearly 800 songs, from pop to classical, specially arranged for young and developing voices. There are hundreds of comprehensive lesson and activity plans that guide you through the Song Bank, making planning easy and learning fun.
A range of different membership types is available:
- Individual (£60*)
- Primary school (£145* to 265*)
- Secondary school (£150* to £295*)
- Partner Membership (for music education hubs) (from £415*)
Visited 191 times, 1 Visit today